All floral pricing inquiries are based on the custom order (call for quote). We recommend that a bride spend between 10-15% of her total budget on flowers. This is an industry-wide standard and insures that the price of the flowers will compliment the price of the wedding!
The "average" amount spent for a wedding and reception with 3 bridesmaids and groomsmen, and 100 guests is $3000 and above. There are so many details that determine a price, but we guarantee that our complimentary consultation with a client will steer them in the right direction to work within their budget. Final price is determined by flowers chosen, number of attendants, ceremony flowers/decorations, and reception table flowers and decorations. We provide a detailed and itemized list to all our clients after the consultation so that our brides know exactly where their money is being spent.
- Secure the date: $500 non-refundable. We HIGHLY recommend this as we do a limited number of weddings each season.
- Final amount due: 45 days prior to wedding
Payment plans optional and we accept all major credit cards!
- Bridal Bouquets... starting at $150
- Bridesmaids Bouquets... starting at $85
- Bouts and Corsages... starting at $17 and $35 respectively
- Reception table arrangements (low)... starting at $75
- Reception table arrangements (elevated) ... starting at $150
- Arches... starting at $300
- Garlands... starting at $200
- Mock-up florals can be arranged with one week notice for our clients that have signed a contract. Limitations apply. Call for details.
- Set-up and delivery fee... quoted individually for each client. This guarantees complete set up and decorating of ceremony and reception sites for the day and is based on the individual event.
- Weekly hotel or business floral delivery: call for quote
- Corporate Events: call for quote
- Holiday Decor: call for quote
MANY other options are available as well as rental items and we will work with you on any options to achieve your goal.